12/06/2010

Awards

Wow ... It's a good news... I received awards... Thanks so much to Kitchen flavour for extended the “One Lovely Blog Award" and "Happy 101 Blog Award" to me. I feel honored and appreciated.  It is something very encouraging for new blogger like me. I do love her blog very much, it’s Inspired me a lot ... never meet her in person but already consider as friend for she is my regular visitor and commenter.  




One Lovely Blog Award



Happy 101 Blog Award

Rules of Accepting This Blog Award:
1. Post who passed on this Award to you.
2. List 10 things that you like.
3. Name 10 Blogs who have inspired you.

10 things that I really like:
  1. Cooking
  2. Collecting cookbook
  3. Gardening
  4. Cross stitching
  5. My tradition foods (KadazanDusun Cuisine)
  6. Chinese and Nyonya Cuisines
  7. Collecting bowls, plates, mugs and teapots
  8. Spaghetti... any type of spaghetti
  9. Lemon tea ice
  10. Make friends with food blogger
   
I would like to combine and pass on these two awards to my 10 favorite blogs. May be there are some of them who do not know my blog but I am very pleased to pass on this award because their blog are really inspiring.
  1. My Asian Kitchen
  2. Kahakai Kitchen
  3. Nasi Lemak Lover
  4. Lets Get Wokking
  5. Simply Healthy Family
  6. 3 Hungry Tummies
  7. The Little Teochew : Singaporean Homecooking
  8. Cooking Crave
  9. Singapore Food & Recipes
  10. My Wok Life

Congratulation and Happy Blogging. 
Do visit the blogs above for more info.

3 comments:

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover

Thanks for giving me this lovely award.

Gwen

That's fun! I'm so happy you got a cute award. ;) Thanks so much for passing it on to Simply Healthy Family and the kind words!
I'm glad to have found your blog!

kitchen flavours

Hi, You are very much welcome! Your posts has always been a pleasure to read. I am always learning new kinds of food that I am not aware of even though we are under one Malaysia! That shows that we have much to learn from each other! Thanks for sharing the lovely and interesting food from Sabah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Member Of

Award

Award
Happy 101 Blog Award

Simply Delicious Easy Cooking   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP