8/24/2010

Eyoke Chicken Spaghetti...

My kids really love eating spaghetti especially with their favorite chicken meatballs... Today I wanna cook spaghetti for them  but I think I don't have enough ingredient ... I still have a packet of pasta but only a can of tomato puree and a can of tuna flake (no Italian seasoning & no Parmesan cheese).  In my refrigerator I just have chicken thighs ... no more chicken meatballs... but I have a little more grind chili... Yes!!! Finally I have an idea ... I'll cook it by my own way... East meet West!!!

The Main Ingredients:
spaghetti pasta

chicken thigh

shallot & garlic
grind chili
tomato puree
tuna flakes
Other ingredients:
  1. Oil, oyster sauce, white pepper powder, salt & sugar.
  2. Coriander, Green onion leaf & Fried shallot.

Cooking Method:
  • Cook spaghetti pasta in a boiling water until tender. Set aside.
pasta cooking tips~ please refer to~ http://busycooks.about.com/
  • Heat up ½ tbsp oil in preheated wok.  Saute onion, garlic and grind chili until fragrant. Add in chicken thighs, stir fry until tender.
  • Pour in oyster sauce, white pepper powder, some salt & sugar. Mix well... 

  • After a few minutes, pour in tomato puree...
  •  and tuna flakes...
  • Stir until well combined.  Simmer for 4-6 minutes.  Ready to serve with spaghetti pasta.
  • Garnish with coriander, green onions and fried shallots. 
Tadaaa .... here's the result ... it's finger lickin' good...!!!
eyoke chicken spaghetti

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Member Of

Award

Award
Happy 101 Blog Award

Simply Delicious Easy Cooking   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP